After school, or before going to bed after meals, many people choose to go to the gym to run, enhance their physical fitness.
But running is a slow-burn process, and if you don’t run enough miles, it doesn’t work so well, so it’s more time-consuming than any other type of sport.
This is not a problem that no one has ever thought of solving, and one of the most effective ways that many people choose to do it is to use ankle weights tied to their legs while running to increase the intensity of their workouts.
How to choose the best ankle weights？
The selection of ankle weights mainly depends on the weight class but also takes into account the material’s comfortable wear-resistant performance, whether the size can be adjusted, and the durability of Velcro.
Best Ankle Weights – What To Look For?
- Fabric: soft, comfortable, breathable, good fit.
- VELCRO: Sticky, durable, adjustable.
- Buckle: The requirements of metal materials, electroplate seal glaze, do not rust, not fade.
- The package design: requirements easy to attach to the leg, not easy to fall off.
- EDGE DESIGN: not easy to open the line, broken.
- The EDGE CRAFT: requests the double row edge lathe to sew to wrap the edge, durable.
- FILLINGS: High Quality, clean, and noninvasive.
The purchaser had better choose a weight according to oneself actual situation, from light to heavy, discretion increases, because tie suddenly too heavy ankle weights, the ankle weights can’t adapt, appear muscle pull.
Top 5 Ankle Weights
- Pair - All sizes come in pair. Ideal for home workouts, walking, jogging, core training, Cross Training, aerobics, gym and many other fitness workouts
- COMES IN A PAIR: Comes in 2 ankle weights, EACH ankle weight weighs up to 5 lbs, 2 PACK of ankle weights up to 10 lbs
- Weights have external pockets so you can adjust the weight to suit your needs
- MADE TO MOVE | Add constant but comfortable hands-free resistance to your workout and daily activities with this pair of one pound wrist and ankle weights.
- ANKLE WEIGHTS: Build lower body strength one step at a time with these adjustable ankle weights - 5lb Set (2 x 2.5lb weights)
Last update on 2021-05-08 at 13:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Proper use of Ankle Weights
The use of ankle weights is not arbitrary, the need to follow the correct way to wear and use this prop, can play its role;
Otherwise, if not according to the correct method to use, it will also bring a lot of trouble.
So what do you need to know about ankle weights?
Ankle weights are a kind of sports equipment used in sports to enhance the intensity of sports. It is used in sports because its weight can make people expend more energy when doing the same action, to increase the intensity of the movement.
But ankle weights are best only in the exercise when wearing, usually no need to exercise when you do not need to take.
Besides, ankle weights can not only be used to increase the intensity of running but can also be tied to the ankle weights at home, do handstand training.
This is also a very physical exercise, doing handstands with heavy ankle weights, as far as possible to adhere to their own body can not support, not enough to continue to do so so that the training also has a good effect.
Before doing handstand training of ankle weights, Gaiter had better not eat too many things. Otherwise, it can make a person feel nauseous, cause vomit, and so on.
Besides, if you choose to do such training before going to bed, you can guarantee better results, because this can fully consume people’s physical strength, and effectively enhance the quality of sleep, for the next day’s work-study and physical training to lay a good foundation.
This training method can not only enhance the physique, improve immunity, but also can exercise strong arm and leg muscles, which can be said to be a Trifecta of choice.
But no matter which way you choose to go to the gym, you should pay attention to your ability to do, not in their ability to do very strong training.
Not only will the results be minimal, but the process will be excruciating, possibly affecting the willpower of the next day’s exercise, and possibly causing serious muscle damage to the body, not worth it.