You don’t have to run or swim to lose weight or get in shape. There are many fun ways to do this, such as boxing reaction balls.
Yes, you read that right. Boxing Reflex Balls are the easiest form of exercise to learn.
Long-term practice boxing reaction ball can exercise people’s sensitivity and rapid reaction ability, but also can increase muscle flexibility and overall coordination of the body.
In the spirit, the exercise boxing reaction ball can also play a vent, regulate the role of mood.
Top 5 Boxing Reflex Balls
- UPGRADED VERSION - Based on the valuable feedback from customers, we improved the product and now we are proud to introduce YMX BOXING V2.0 Reflex Ball to you. The new version contains 2 comfortable headbands and 2 Primary training balls that allows 2 person compete each other, and provides 2 higher level balls for advanced training
- LIGHTER, SOFTER and SAFER - We specifically designed it to be much lighter and softer than the tennis ball, so it is grove-free, and everyone can enjoy it without any worries about hitting yourself in the faces, eyes, noses, and fists as well, it's much safer!
- TWO PLAYERS - 2 headbands + 2 novice reflex balls enable 2 family members to learn and play together and trying their best to compete by counting more consecutive punches
- UPGRADED VERSION - This new version features a tangle-free cord design and adds a green BOXERS ball in the product series to increase the intensity of punching feeling
- RAISE YOUR REFLEX – Poor reflexes in the ring lead to painful losses. KO the competition when you refine your reflexes AND hand-eye coordination with Champs MMA’s reaction ball set.
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 04:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API