Top 5 Fitness Tracker For Women
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- 【Auto Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring】Lintelek fitness tracker can continuously measure your heart rate and monitor your sleep to tell you how long and how well you sleep during the night, helping you to adjust yourself to have a better lifestyle.
- Large Stylish Dial Display: 1. 3-inch TFT-LCD color touch screen features 4 customized displays, making it easier and quicker to view time and date, steps travelled and calories burned, message notifications can also be displayed straight on device screen
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status and with 14 sports modes, it helps you better understand each sport. (3 default exercise modes and additional 11 exercise modes can be added)
Last update on 2020-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Although most of these have a unique appearance, especially when looking at Fitbit, the Polar M400 is a sport watch that comes in only two colors, blue and pink, each offering a different sized wristband.
It is a GPS watch, and it can receive notifications like your phone, but only for iOS devices. It is a smartwatch that is priced at around $200 and comes with a heart rate monitor strap.
This is a device that you should certainly consider owning if simplicity and beauty are essential to you. If you run with your significant other, one of you can have blue and the other pink, adding style to any outfit that you wear while exercising.