The foam roller is a cheap, versatile device that can help you solve all your problems, including building muscle knots and sculpting incredible ABS faster.
If you’re doing any type of vigorous exercise, bubble rolls can be a godsend.
These round tube foam rolls can work wonders for your body before, during and after exercise.
More importantly, they can even help your performance and provide you with an uplifting message.
But what exactly is the Foam Roller Movement?
Foam Rolling is essentially a self-administered therapeutic massage that helps get rid of any limitation on the musculoskeletal tissue that is the connective tissue under the skin that surrounds and covers the muscles and bones.
This reasonably simple technique relieves muscle tension as well as tension in soft tissue, Fascia, or tendons.
Top 10 Foam Roller 2020
- High-density blue speckled foam roller with molded edges: Extra firm - best for intermediate and above. High density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller
- 12.75 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb. .
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Solid-core EVA foam roller is more durable than standard polypropylene rollers that can break down and become soft
- EXTRA FIRM - BEST FOR INTERMEDIATE and BEYOND LEVEL: High density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller
- The firm high density 18 inches foam roller can perfectly massages your back, leg, hip, waist and shoulders. It is designed to help increase circulation, ease soreness and stiffness and assist rehabilitation.
- RELIEVE TIGHT MUSCLES - Creates pressure to release trigger points and loosen knots in muscles and improve overall flexibility, especially in commonly tight areas such as the back, calves, IT band, hamstrings, lats, and glutes
- 3D textured rollers measure 13 x 5.5 inches with triple massage zones to replicate the fingers , thumbs , and palms of the human hand.
- Package Contents: One (1) Roller - 13 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , A heavy duty ABS hollow core muscle roller with triple grid massage zones to mimic a physical therapists finger , palm , and thumb
Last update on 2020-09-13 at 10:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits of the foam roller
1.Massage your muscles
The use of foam rollers is essentially a more economical way to provide you with deep tissue massage.
By slowing down the rolling speed of various body parts, you will help break down adhesions and scar tissue and speed up healing and recovery after exercise.
Use It to relax common tight areas, such as the outer thighs, quadriceps femoris muscle, or upper back.
Foam rollers work by taking advantage of the body’s natural influence on pressure. When you cross a tight trigger, the muscles relax.
Place the head on the top of the foam roller to apply light pressure to your neck.
This is an excellent technique for relieving neck tension.
3. Use It as a yoga prop
Foam rollers can be used in a variety of yoga postures and can help you balance or release muscles more easily than Yoga Block.
The softness of the foam roller makes it an ideal support for stretching.
You can increase the range of motion of your hamstrings by supporting your feet on the rollers. Or Use your arms to do the same thing to stretch more.
5. Strike a balance
Similar to tools such as balance boards, foam rollers can be used for a variety of balance exercises.
Take advantage of its cylindrical shape and use it for a similar rolling lunge: In a separate position, place the back foot on top of the foam roller.