Swimming exercises are assisted with everything from tiny nose clips and earplugs to tubes to flippers, flippers, flippers, and flippers.
But perhaps the most practical piece of equipment is a swimming kickboard!
Floaters come in all sizes and shapes, from children to adults, beginners to professional athletes, and are the perfect companion for all-time swimmers.
Professional swimmers are usually used for swimming local intensive action training. The daily swimming exercise uses the swimming kickboards to enrich the training content.
Novice swimmers use the swimming kickboards to get a feel for the water. Through the swimming kickboards increase buoyancy, gradually adapt to the water environment, get rid of the fear of water, until finding the sense of water.
At the same time, good quality swimming kickboards in life is a decoration, indoor fitness is a Yoga Mat, a rainstorm can also act as a floating good.
Top 5 Kickboards for Swimming 2020
- Textured EVA foam creates a non-slick surface
- Made using the highest quality materials
- For aid in advanced swim training
- Practice your strokes with this VIAHART swimming kickboard
- SWIM BETTER WITH THIS LIGHTWEIGHT ADULT KICKBOARD: Still not confident swimming in the deep end of the pool? Now, you can! Our swim board is not like others - we use optimum buoyancy and lightweight foam to help you build confidence. Don’t settle for kickboards that are heavy to carry! Advanced swimmers can also use this swim kickboard as water aerobics equipment to improve their swimming technique. This pool swimming kickboard adult adult and kids can use and is perfect for any water workout!
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 15:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The benefits of swimming kickboards
If you think of a swimming kickboards as simply an aid to buoyancy, you don’t know it yet.
Here’s a look at the many uses of the kickboard!
1. The kickboard isn’t just an exercise in kicking
Depending on the position of the swimming kickboards, it can perform various functions, not only lying on the swimming kickboards to practice the freestyle kick but also lying on the board to practice the backstroke kick.
For those who want to learn to tread water, you can also sit on a swimming kickboards to practice the arm movements while treading water.
2. floaters can also be used to correct forward arm misalignment
The arm should be pointed directly in front of the swimmer when reaching forward, but it is not uncommon for the arm to deviate outward or inward when reaching forward without the swimmer being aware of it.
The width of the swimming kickboards is just about the same as the width of a person’s shoulder. When the palm of the hand enters the water, one hand rests on the edge of the swimming kickboards. The Palm of the hand enters the water by deliberately rubbing against the other side of the board.
If you can not rub the kickboard, the arm into the water to the outside, on the contrary, if the palm of the hand is not the edge of the kickboard, but the middle of the kickboard, then the arm to the centerline direction is off.
3. floaters can be used to correct the problem of incomplete pushing
One of the less obvious reasons why beginners have trouble breathing and choke easily is that the stroke is too fast or not complete, resulting in insufficient breathing time and too hasty breathing.
This problem can be corrected with swimming kickboards. Many freestyle beginners do not push the water thoroughly enough, should be pushed to the hip before the water, rather than pushed to the waist out of the water.
The specific practice: The swimming kickboards clamped in the thigh root as far as possible upper position, freestyle stroke, natural with the palm of the swimming kickboards, so that you can force the push action in place.
If the stroke is not in place, from the waist out of the water, you will find the palm of the hand caught in the thigh root of the float is more difficult.
4. Floats can also be used to increase the balance of core forces
How much the body turns to the side is the difficulty in the freestyle exercise, the use of the float can be a good auxiliary exercise.
The trick is to Tuck the kickboard between your thighs and swims in. If you roll too much, you’re more likely to roll over. The swimming kickboards helps the swimmer learn how to roll as quickly as possible.
5. The swimming kickboards helps to feel the effect of the hip drive
Clamp the swimming kickboards between the calf, when swimming, the hip buoyancy is small, the body will naturally generate the power to stabilize the hip.
In the exercise can deliberately tilt the hips, and then focus on the hip, feel the role of the hip to swim speed and body stability.