Fitness enthusiasts are all agog about fitness trackers, but do you know that there are also pet GPS trackers?
If you’re a dog lover, you would surely be interested in these activity trackers for pets.
The emergence of these fitness trackers for pets underscores the fact that animals, too, need exercise.
The dog tracker track conformity using a training or exercise strategy, prevent overtraining, can help a dog reaches its ideal weight.
- GPS to monitor your dog anywhere, anytime.
- Bluetooth abilities to see who is with your dog at just about any particular time.
- Improvement trackers to track how frequently your pup is not inactive.
- Messengers and to-do lists to keep all your dog’s caretakers in the loop.
- Target-setting abilities to help your furry pal live a more healthy life.
- Top 5 Dog Activity Tracker Reviews 2020
- 1.Whistle 3 GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor
- 2.FitBark 2 Dog Activity Monitor
- 3.WonderWoof BowTie Activity Monitor – Best Pet Tracker For Dogs
- 4.Tractive Motion Pet Activity Tracker – Best Bluetooth Tracker For Pets
- 5.Whistle Tagg Pet GPS Plus – Best Pet Tracker For Cats
- 6.PETKIT ACTPL P2 Smart Activity Monitor
- Why Do Pets Need Exercise And Fitness, You May Wonder
Top 5 Dog Activity Tracker Reviews 2020
Here’s a list of some of the best activity trackers for pets that you can choose from:
- With Crowd Find Attach CUBE to anything and Let the Cube Community be your Search Party
- LIVE TRACKING & LOCATION HISTORY - Pinpoint the real-time location of your furry friend when it matters most and see the history of places your dog has visited.
- 3 MONTH FREE - LIMITED TIME DEAL 1 year or longer plan - USE PROMO CODE FREEMONTH DURING ACTIVATION ON WHISTLE APP (code expires 3/12/21). Subscription is required and covers connection to AT&T 4G LTE-M network for GPS location in the US. Yearly $7.95/mo, 2-Year $6.95/mo
- NO MONTHLY FEE, ANTI-LOST RADAR SERCHING: Petfon GPS tracker is free of any service fee or monthly fee.The small, durable, and rainproof device allows you to track your pet's activity and pinpoint his/her location in real time. Petfon GPS tracker combines GPS, WiFi, bluetooth, and long distance wireless technologies for accurate real-time positioning.The unique Rada serching feature can help you find the direction of the lost dogs.
- GPS tracker for keys: Key finder uses BT 4.0 technology to connect Android, iOS, iPad and other smart phones. Show the lost car key, luggage, wallet, dogs, cats distance from you on the APP to let you find them accurately.
Last update on 2021-02-17 at 21:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Whistle Activity Monitor can help you keep connected to your dog wherever you’re. Whistle’s slick, lightweight device attaches to your dog’s existing collar and monitors their daily action and rest. It sends that info to a program in your smartphone, giving a visual overview of your dog’s day to you.
Not only is it a fantastic instrument for monitoring the number of minutes your dog is lively during the day, but you can even log daily notes about medicine and feeding programs.
The whistle is an essential, powerful tool that empowers owners to better care for their dogs. It’s waterproof, has a 10-day battery life, and is prepared for practically any adventure with your closest friend. Great “wearable” for your dog!
It is a fresh means to move your dog to be healthy, make better choices with your veterinarian, and share memorable moments with family & friends.
FitBark fits sizes and all kinds of dogs, including enormous strains and tiny strains. This dog tracker has many useful characteristics, which is the smallest wireless task screen accessible for dogs.
It’s lightweight at around 8 grams. It is designed for pups of all sizes and can enable you to monitor the activity and rest patterns of your canine buddy.
This pet wearable also lets you determine whether or not your dog is at a similar level of fitness and activity as other doggies. It was attractively designed to fit on a dog’s collar.
There are lots of advantages of FitBark, which include comprehending a dog’s well-being, having the ability to track and understand behavior changes, and having actual dog tracker data to make well-informed choices while at a veterinarian’s office.
FitBark additionally permits a dog owner to share memorable moments with friends and family. In addition to really being an excellent remedy for dog owners who wish to track their dogs’ actions.
Overall, Dog owners need to supply the very best care for their dogs by using precise real data and figures, so you should get FitBark 2 Dog Activity Monitor for your dog.
3.WonderWoof BowTie Activity Monitor – Best Pet Tracker For Dogs
While it won’t be able to keep track of the number of steps taken or the number of calories burned by your doggie, it does measure the time that the dog was active.
With this activity monitor, you will be able to determine if there’s a need to visit a veterinarian taking into consideration factors like decrease in activity and prolonged rest.
4.Tractive Motion Pet Activity Tracker – Best Bluetooth Tracker For Pets
You can pop it into a silicone clip that comes in colors like blue, black, pink, and purple. The clip is then attached to the collar of your pet.
Tractive Motion can record the total activity that your dog gets in the day, aside from giving you other information like temperature and ambient light.
Since it is designed for overweight pets, Tractive Motion lets its users set fitness goals for their four-legged pals.
You’ll also be alerted of the days when your dog is lazy, so you’ll know that you should take the lead and take the animal to a stroll.
5.Whistle Tagg Pet GPS Plus – Best Pet Tracker For Cats
If you want to ensure that your animal is always safe, the Tagg GPS Plus can be of assistance. It makes use of a nationwide cellular network to keep you updated on the location of your furry friend.
It also lets you set home boundaries, with the device alerting you via a mobile app if your canine friend has crossed the street or strayed too far from its designated zone.
PETKIT the calories eating and records your dog’s 24/7 action, sends all information to the APP in your mobile so you will be able to have the visibility to measure your dog’s operation.
Based on the advice PETKIT assessed and gathered, all collected data will soon be transformed into large numbers for every function like sleep, tasks, and calories, which are simpler to comprehend about your dog.
Overall, this thing is fantastic. This little gadget will tell you everything you need to understand about how much activity your dog is getting should you not get to spend with your dog.
Why Do Pets Need Exercise And Fitness, You May Wonder
If your dog is on a sports team or performs at other organized activities, like disc dog agility or rally obedience, she or he will have to be healthy and fit. It’s tough to qualify physical action in training or a contest.
Regular exercise is also fundamental in pet weight loss. Did you know that more than 50 percent of dogs and cats in the United States are overweight? And even though most pet owners would attempt to give a well-balanced meal to their pets, this is not always enough.
Pets should be exercised, too, so they can shed those extra pounds. Overweight pets are prone to various health problems like diabetes, arthritis, and cardiovascular diseases.
In the case of dogs, there are certain breeds like Labrador retrievers and pugs that are particularly prone to being obese. The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention says that being overweight can decrease the life expectancy of these animals by as much as two and a half years.
Regular exercise can improve an animal’s mental health and reduce some unwanted behaviors that are done out of boredom or anxiety. Use can also decrease stress, improve sleeping behavior, and increase energy levels of pets.
Like fitness trackers for peoples, pets activity trackers send all of those data to a smartphone or tablet. These activity trackers can also compare the activity of the dog or cat to pets of the same age and breed.
They can monitors breathe and heart rate and the amount of time that the animal walks engages in aerobic play, as well as the periods of rest. These devices can also set fitness goals, monitor progress, and log meals of pets.
Now that you know the best activity trackers for pets, with the aid of any of these devices, you’ll get a good start in managing the weight of your doggie.