When swimming, wearing a swimming cap is the basic equipment, but also a basic courtesy.
Wear a swimming cap to prevent ear shock and protect the head, to prevent hair completely immersed in chlorine-containing water.
The best swimming cap can effectively protect hair, reduce the pool water damage to hair quality, can reduce resistance so that swimming faster.
Top 5 Swimming Cap
- Inner micro grid texture provides more comfort and stretchy silicone won't snag or pull hair
- Superior, soft texture
- Suitable for Adult & Kids with Short/Long Hair: Designed with great elasticity and large room, Alepo silicone swim cap is flexible enough to fit most size heads including girls, women, men, boys and child with short or long hair. It can accommodate and protect your hair from chlorine, salt water, keep your hair packed and tangle-free when swimming, have a clear vision!
- LARGE SIZE AND ROOMY: Larger than average bathing shower swim caps, this DSANE swim cap has enough room to fit any bulky hairstyle or curly hair. Designed for Braids, dreadlocks, Crochet Mambo, Extensions, Weave on, Very long hair, Afro hair.let your hair sit comfortably.
- 2 Pack- spacious designed for long hair- Created for swimmers with long hair, the swimming cap is built to accommodate and protect long hair, thick hair, braided hair etc. Asymmetrically designed to create more space.
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 04:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy the best swimming cap for you
The common swimming caps are cloth caps, PU coated swimming caps, net caps, rubber caps, silicone caps, and so on.
How do we choose a swimming cap?
1. Children if you want to swim, I suggest wearing a cloth hat on it, because children themselves do not know how to wear a swimming cap, and almost all play water race, cloth hat is good and cheap, of course, is the first choice.
2. The general swimmers suggest to choose silicone cap, silicone cap elasticity, and the head of the fit is good.
It can prevent the hair directly contact with the swimming pool water wet, winter, and warm effect.
But if you swim for more than an hour at a time, it can get a bit muggy.
Maintenance of swimming cap
1. Wash and dry with clean water after use. Avoid stacking together to avoid sticking together. If really stick together, can use prickly heat powder processing.
2, swim cap a week or two also can use shampoo or bath milk to do a bit clean, long inside just won’t grow a grain of. But if you grow grain, you can replace it with a new one.