Goggles are important equipment to prevent the water from getting into the eyes of the swimming pool, so they have become the necessary articles for many swimming enthusiasts.
Good goggles also have high-performance anti-fog, 100% anti-ultraviolet treatment, sealing function, and to protect the eyes, prevent injury.
Since everyone has different needs for goggles, don’t feel too picky. You have to try, dobby, to find the one that suits you best.
Top 5 Swimming Goggles 2020
- 【COMFORTABLE? OF COURSE!】Flexible silicone frame and improved nosepiece provide extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.【Higher Nosepiece】
- 【WHY CHOOSE THIS SET?】Introductory Offer! Two sets for the price of one! You can own both clear and mirrored swim goggles. Clear are excellent for winter, night or indoor swimming and mirrored are perfect for sunlight. Two great colours to suit your mood or colour co-ordinate with your swimmers.
- ANTI FOG&UV PROTECTION: UV protection and anti-fog coating provide you an excellent swimming experience under water. Anti fog protection can offer you a clear and long distant view under water and UV protection can help protect your eyes from being hurt by UV and bright lights.
- 【WHAT’S INCLUDE IN BOX】 swim goggles×2, portable case×1, gift box×1, user guide and 12 months warranty.
- Comfortable wearing：Ergonomic design with 3D frame, soft silicon gasket, adjustable strap, and 3 sizes of nosepieces fit the unique contours of your face, giving you comfortable wearing experience
Last update on 2020-07-03 at 02:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Main types of swimming goggles
Swimming goggles can be divided into race goggles, ordinary goggles, myopic goggles, and presbyopic goggles.
(1) competitive swimming goggles
Swimming goggles smaller mirror, streamlined better.
The frame of the competition glasses is smaller if the long-distance wear glasses will have an impact.
Therefore, if the best choice for long swim casual swimming goggles.
(2) Leisure swimming goggles
Leisure style water glasses have a lot of varieties, styles are also many, as long as you can fit their own.
Besides, it is important to pay attention to the outdoor swimming when you want to choose a dark lens color goggles. To protect your eyes from the sun.
(3) nearsighted swimming goggles
When swimming, myopic patients can not wear contact lenses, because it is easy to breed bacteria, eye inflammation, very unsanitary.
Therefore, the appearance of blind goggles by the majority of myopic swimming enthusiasts welcome.
Myopic goggles and ordinary goggles from the appearance of no difference, but in the lens of goggles with degrees, is a kind of swimming goggles with Myopia lovers designed specifically. The consumer that chooses myopic goggles is mixed still somewhat on accentuation.
Young people are more inclined to some gorgeous colors, full of fashion flavor, the prominent personality of swimming goggles.
And some middle-aged and elderly people said that they choose myopic goggles more attention from the quality and comfort of goggles and other more practical considerations, in color or to solemn color-based.
Short-Sighted goggles in addition to the traditional black, there are blue, brown and other different colors, use it to match the gorgeous color swimsuit more add a lot of fashion sense, to meet the needs of some consumers in pursuit of personality.
The Lens Power of traditional myopic goggles is mostly between 150-800 degrees, basically every 50 degrees as a sub-standard.
Some goggles can do the same as myopic glasses every 25 degrees as a segmentation standard, and can accurately test astigmatism.
The general selection of nearsighted goggles, there are two eyes the same degree and two different degrees of the sub-eye.
Two different degrees of the eye due to the processing procedures increase the price is higher.
When choosing, if you don’t have just the right degree, it’s best to choose the lower gear.
(4) reading swimming goggles
The lenses are the same as those of normal glasses, and are made to include astigmatism in the swimmer’s prescription and then fitted inside a silicone-sealed frame to get 100 percent closer to the swimmer’s prescription.