The Agile ladder is also called the speed ladder. It can enhance the flexibility of the body or increase the fun of life.
The Agile ladder is the main tool for footwork, which is helpful for many sports such as kickboxing, boxing, basketball, football and so on,
1. Agility ladders improve the ability to move quickly with your feet; they improve flexibility, balance, and coordination.
2. The Agile ladder exercise can strengthen the foot muscle, ankle, and knee joint small muscle group function, and lower limb injury probability can improve the rhythm of the body movement.
3. Agile ladders can help increase a person’s multi-directional speed and acceleration. Practicing the ladder over and over again increases the nervous system’s memory of speed, allowing people to make rapid movements in all directions when necessary.
Top 5 Agility Ladder of 2020
- HEAVY DUTY LADDER: Constructed of nylon speed ladder with durable plastic rungs for agility and quickness training
- 【12 Rungs & 20 Feet】The agility ladder comes with 12 durable plastic rungs, and the overall length is 20 feet.
- BUILD SKILL & CONFIDENCE FOR INDOOR / OUTDOOR GAMES: Mantra Sports Agility Ladders are best for adults, kids who want to get fit & gain a competitive advantage in baseball, football, running, tennis, ice hockey, rugby or any team sport requiring speed, quickness of feet & alertness.
- Material: High-quality PP material, last for years of use and training. Adjustable flat and flexible 12 plastic rungs and the broad durable 20 foot nylon straps speed ladder, for agility and quickness training.
- This agility ladder is a tremendous work-out tool for your speed, step training, usually for soccer, football, or other sports. Exceed others' performance by this training tool. It is durable, easy to carry on, can be sued indoor and outdoor. With the easily visible color, you can work out with partners or teammates!
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 16:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Agile ladder training is a kind of training method which uses the trapezium rope to train the athlete’s footstep, flexibility, and agility.
Straight running: One Foot in the grid and one foot out, alternating until the finish line.
Hopscotch: This is a familiar game we all played as children. Take off and land at the same time on both feet.
Horizontal: put the Agile Ladder horizontally in front of you, and move alternately back and forth to the finish line, with a wavy track