The Agile ladder is also called the speed ladder. It can enhance the flexibility of the body or increase the fun of life.
The Agile ladder is the main tool for footwork, which is helpful for many sports such as kickboxing, boxing, basketball, football and so on,
1. Agility ladders improve the ability to move quickly with your feet; they improve flexibility, balance, and coordination.
2. The Agile ladder exercise can strengthen the foot muscle, ankle, and knee joint small muscle group function, and lower limb injury probability can improve the rhythm of the body movement.
3. Agile ladders can help increase a person’s multi-directional speed and acceleration. Practicing the ladder over and over again increases the nervous system’s memory of speed, allowing people to make rapid movements in all directions when necessary.
Top 5 Agility Ladder of 2020
- 【12 Rungs & 20 Feet】The agility ladder comes with 12 durable plastic rungs, and the overall length is 20 feet.
- Sport Type: Outdoor Sport, Football Training, Leg Training, Scoccer Training, Agility Training, Running Training
- THE ULTIMATE SET - Agility ladder 15 feet, 11 heavy-duty Rungs. Includes 10 sport cones, 4 metal hooks, 3 loop resistance bands, carry bag, 2 eBooks with agility DRILLS. Constructed with high quality durable materials, folds EASILY.
- HEAVY DUTY LADDER: Constructed of nylon speed ladder with durable plastic rungs for agility and quickness training
- GREAT FOR EVERYONE: This agility ladder set can be used to increase the speed, strength, and coordination of all age groups including kids and adults! Great for all athletic and sport training such as football, soccer, basketball, and more!
Last update on 2020-07-09 at 10:00 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Agile ladder training is a kind of training method which uses the trapezium rope to train the athlete’s footstep, flexibility, and agility.
Straight running: One Foot in the grid and one foot out, alternating until the finish line.
Hopscotch: This is a familiar game we all played as children. Take off and land at the same time on both feet.
Horizontal: put the Agile Ladder horizontally in front of you, and move alternately back and forth to the finish line, with a wavy track