If you ask me, what is the most important piece of boxing equipment? That, without a doubt, is the glove,
you can train without wearing professional boxers, boxing shoes, head guards, and jockstraps, but not without gloves.
If you have small hands and don’t know how to choose boxing gloves that fit your small hands, you can choose the style you like from the following.
Top 5 Boxing Gloves For Small Hands 2020
- Premium synthetic leather combined with excellent construction provides lasting durability
- Patented Thumb-Lok feature, Premium synthetic leather along with superior construction increases durability, Natural shape conforms to hand
- ✅VELCRO CLOSURE - Extra long boxing hand wraps for boxing gloves & MMA gloves optimal knuckle/wrist/fist protection
- 【OPTIONAL SIZES & COLORS】: Perfectly suit different levels and weights.
- The Perfect Cross Training Glove: We designed Sanabul PAW gloves as a faster, more versatile solution to traditional handwraps.They can be used just like boxing handwraps, but can also work perfectly for lifting, pull up bars, or circuit training
Last update on 2020-07-04 at 04:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
HOW TO CHOOSE BOXING GLOVES WITH SMALL HANDS?
Here’s a quick note:
A good boxing glove, first of all, to be comfortable, make a fist effortlessly, the thumb can naturally bend, the overall breathable;
The next is protective, the main body and wrist joint can not be too loose, and wrapped tightly, otherwise, it is easy to sprain wrist;
Finally, the function, that is, the sense of hitting. First, the fist should be easy to find, otherwise, the fight will be very awkward,
in general, the harder the glove, the more painful it is to hit, and the softer it is to protect the fist, the better.
Therefore, the gloves used in competitions are generally thinner and harder, and the gloves used in training are generally thicker and softer.