Indoor putting green may not be as good as golfing on the golf course, but still, it provides an avenue for you to practice and have fun while at home or office.
You may be busy with work and is not able to play in the golf course or the driving range. In such a scenario, the indoor putting green will come-in very handy to keep you busy with golf.
Usually, for most golfers, unless you are professional golfers, most will not have enough time practicing as everybody is busy with work. As for the cost of the work, it will depend on how much you are willing to invest and what do you expect from this device.
Top 5 Best Indoor Putting Green 2020
- Manufactured from PET resin
- 9 foot indoor putting green with continuous automatic ball return for developing accuracy and control
- High quality Golf putting Green surface designed to stay smooth.Easy to clean, life of up to 5-8 years with good care
- WHAT'S NEW IN 2020 - Enhanced materials bring more accurate speeds and longer durability. 12 accessories help you to build own and unique Green in INFINITY ways. New training book guide you to Pro level in the most professional and effective way
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
Last update on 2020-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to Choose The Best Indoor Putting Green?
The range of indoor putting green to choose from is extensive, but ultimately, it can be broken down into a few factors.
The first consideration is about the place when you’ll placing this unit. Do you want to put it at home or the office? Do you have the space needed without creating a crowded place?
Secondly, you need to consider if it will be a permanent fixture or just a temporary one.
If you are thinking about long term fixture, consider having a professional team to install it. If it is just a temporary fixture, then you need to think about mobility, that the indoor putting unit can be folded, rolled up, or simply taken away whenever it is needed. In short, the unit must be convenient enough to be moved at any time.
If you are totally into golf and is serious in improving your game, you need to consider getting a unit with adjustable breaks so that you can vary the level of play; having such unit will help to practice under different situations.
Some indoor putting green will also have fringe surf, and having this will create a surface that is as real as the actual putting green. Chipping can also be practiced, or you may consider getting a separate golf net, especially for chipping.
Other factors to consider when choosing an indoor putting green are the unit’s appearance, maintenance, durability, and also the need to check if the ball will roll in the same directions. If you are thinking about using it for both indoor and outdoor, consider getting a unit with nylon materials.
With all the tips and info on how to choose an indoor putting green as mentioned above, you can now go ahead and start choosing one that suits your needs.