The ability to balance is an important function of our bodies. Practicing balance can shape and train our ability to balance.
Fortunately, you can improve your body’s balance by using a balance board.
Balance Board exercises your balance and overall coordination. The utility model can be used for various sports purposes such as balance ability training, balance coordination recovery training, etc.
Having a good balance in your life helps you stand still and avoid falling.
You are avoiding sprains while running, and other sports can also improve your performance in a variety of sports, such as tennis, skiing, dancing, or gymnastics.
Top 5 Balance Board
- 【UNLIMITED WAYS TO PLAY】 The Wooden Balance Board is whatever you imagine it to be - a swing, a bridge, a shop, a cabin, a stepping stone, a racetrack, a lounge chair, fitness equipment, a puppet, a small football goal, a teeter popper or a tunnel......
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense; Great to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints; Ideal for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sports Performance Enhancement, Rehabilitation
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Premium Balance Board Trainer helps you improve core strength, balance, coordination, train strength, train muscle memory, and stamina; You can train balance, tricks and movements without the waves, great to build better balance for board sports like Surfing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Standup Paddle, etc
- Help improve your balance, strength, agility, & body control with our versatile balance boards for adults.
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING, PHYSICAL THERAPY: The Rocker Board offers you low impact exercises which helps you improve balance and coordination, boost flexibility and joint strength: ankles, knees, hips, shoulders to prevent injuries; This Rocker Board Physical Therapy is a good choice for beginners, the elderly, people with balance issues
Last update on 2021-07-21 at 01:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What are some ways to work out on a Balance Board
1. Balance Board standing
Keep your feet at each end of the board, tightening your abdominal muscles while balancing your thighs, quadriceps, and ABS for 10 minutes.
A simple posture, for the abdominal and leg muscle strength and shape, has a very good effect.
2. Balance Board squats
Stand on the Balance Board, find a good balance point after standing, slowly bend knees squat, while both arms extended or embrace chest to help the body to maintain balance.
The process of squat should keep the knee not more than the toe, similar to standing horse step, each squat best to maintain 20 seconds, a total of 10 times.
This action to reduce abdominal dewlap, the strong abdominal muscle, has a great help.
3. Do Support on the Balance Board
Lie flat on your stomach with your hands on either end of the board, toes touching the floor, back straight, and abdominal muscles flexing.
You can hold the pose for 30 seconds at first, then gradually extend it according to your ability.
This action for the strong abdominal muscles, back muscles, and other muscles in the body have a good effect.
Points for attention in Balance Board training
When training on an unstable surface, you need to focus on muscle control and body balance while balancing at a steady, slow pace. You need to keep your balance during the exercise to avoid injury.