Many people do not understand the need to wear swimming earplugs when swimming. Do you need to wear swimming earplugs when playing games?
Swimming earplugs keep water out of your ears.
A good pair of swimming earplugs is necessary if you feel your ears are always wet and uncomfortable after swimming.
For individual reasons, swimming earplugs are a good option for people who are very uncomfortable with water in their ears, or who have sensitive ears that are prone to infection and inflammation.
Someone who has a special ear structure that doesn’t let water in easily thinks he doesn’t need swimming earplugs, which could be a mistake.
Because the ear can not be completely enclosed, there will be water in the water when swimming, and there are many bacteria in the water if you swim for a long time, the risk of otitis media is very high, these are the people who need to wear earplugs.
Top 5 Earplugs for Swimming
- Contoured shape provides a perfect fit
- #1 BRAND FOR PREVENTING EAR INFECTIONS - Mack’s is the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand to help prevent swimmer’s ear infections. Also helps prevent Surfer’s Ear. Mack’s are so trusted, they are the Official Earplugs of USA Swimming!
- SOFT SILICONE EARPLUGS. Easy to use and mold to the ear! MUCH MORE soft & comfortable than other ear plugs.
- [DOUBLE SEAL OUT WATER] These ear plugs are designed to fit the shape of the ears naturally, and the unique triple flange ergonomic shape prevents them from being pushed too far into your ear passage.
- [Multi-Color & Use]: A set of swimming earplugs with 5 pairs, includes 2 pairs of black, 2 pairs of blue, and 1 pair of white, suitable for different members of the family(kids over 8 years old and adults), or 5 pairs can be used in rotation.Suitable for swimming, surfing, shower, water skiing, canoeing and other water sports.
Last update on 2020-07-03 at 02:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How do I wear my swimming earplugs?
Swimming earplugs protect the ears by preventing water from entering the ears, eliminating the possibility of bacteria in the water infecting the ears.
Because there is a certain difference with the ordinary earplug, therefore needs the special technique.
First, gently lift the ear, opening the external ear canal slightly. Then gently insert the swimming earplug into the external auditory canal to the proper depth.
That’s how you wear it. When we finish swimming and exercise, pick it up, over the water, tilt the earplugs up an angle and gently pull them up.
Remember when swimming, must do a good job of protection, otherwise, it goes against the original intention of the exercise.