The swimming bag is very convenient for friends who often go swimming.
Swimming gear, toiletries, and slippers together after swimming are not sanitary.
Especially in some swimming pools floor, a lot of bacteria, so a good dry and wet separation of the swimming bag is essential.
Which swimming bags should be recommended?
Here we recommend top-rated swim bag list, look at it together!
Top 5 Swim Bags
- 【Packable & Portable】This swim backpack can be easily folded as a small pack(palm size), and is really portable to carry! Weighs only 208g, the swim bag will offer you lightweight experience on the go, perfect for carrying swimming/snorkeling/beach gears when you go travelling, camping and other outdoor activities.
- Large Size: Our drawstring backpack sack for men and women measures 18"x15", which is big enough for carrying a variety of items such as gym clothing, shoes, school books, sporting gear, daily supplies, etc. It's perfect for gym, sport, yoga, dance, travel, carry-on, luggage, camping, hiking, team work, training and more! It's also a fabulous Christmas and Thanksgiving gift idea for men, women, teens and seniors.
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap & Secure Drawstring Closure: The swim bag has 2 adjustable carrying straps(27”~50”), whether adults or youth can adjust them to the length that suits themselves. Backpack design can free up your hands, and durable wide straps prevent digging into your shoulders and help reduce your shoulder burden. Besides, the mesh bag is a drawstring design with spring fastener so you can store gear easily, take them out quickly, and will keep your things safely.
- XL-Large Capacity & Durable: The swim bag measure W 17.7" x L 25.5", which is big enough to carry all your swim gear to the gym. The swimming bag has a zipper front bag. It is perfect for keeping the phone, keys, wallet, and other small items. All mesh bags is made of sturdy mesh material and reinforced with webbing tape, making net bag strong enough.
- SEPARATE WET & DRY AREAS - Keep towels and extra clothes dry in different areas of the bag! Use the different compartments to separate wet/dry items. The open weave, quick-dry mesh make this bag idea for swim gear.
Last update on 2021-07-21 at 01:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy a swimming bag
Summer is the best time to get close to the sea. Take the children, take the partner, go to the seaside to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the sea and the sky.
But after a swim, dry clothes and wet bathing suits together can get YTHT in the bag.
Even if you put a plastic bag over it, if it’s not fastened, the water will leak into the bag. I had to go home in wet clothes, and I wasn’t in the mood. But how to choose a swimming bag?
The swimming bag should be portable
A good swimming bag is, first of all, easy to carry.
Not only can the portable bag accommodate a family of swimming clothes and supplies, when carrying it will not be a compressed ridge spine, causing unnecessary damage.
When choosing a swim bag, pick it up and look at its weight. If it’s too heavy, avoid buying it. If you buy a swimming bag online, ask customer service for the net weight of the bag.
The swimming bag needs to be ventilated to prevent mildew
Summer Muggy and the swimming place is easy to damp, long-term stuffy in the bag can cause the clothing to have the smell of mildew. Therefore the swimming bag breathes very importantly.
When picking a swim bag, look at the details of the bag, whether it has a ventilated hole or a specially ventilated component.
The swimming bag needs to be separated from wet and dry
A practical swimming bag will be built-in dry and wet separation bag, to distinguish dry and wet clothes, clothes mixed to prevent the proliferation of bacteria.
It also saves the trouble of carrying all kinds of plastic bags and promotes environmental protection. I know what that’s like.
With no separate wet and dry storage, wet clothing not only adds to the weight of the bag but also soaks water into the phone. It’s too much trouble!
When picking a swim bag, check to see if it comes with a separate bag for wet and dry. More advanced swim bags come with a shoe bag and a mobile phone bag.
Better pick out a bag with a cell phone bag, or you’ll be the one crying.
Swimming bags should be fully waterproof
The reason why the invention of a swimming bag is human hope can have a waterproof bag, so the swimming bag must-have a waterproof function.
But many swim bags are not waterproof because the outer layer is not waterproof, but the Zipper is not waterproof, water seeps through the zipper seams.
Ask whether the Zipper is waterproof when you buy it; it can help you avoid unnecessary trouble in the process.