There are more and more people swimming now.
Whether just learning to swim or often take part in swimming activities, have to prepare swimming equipment, from swimsuits, caps, rings to earplugs, nose clip. To move around more safely.
For the beginner, the nose clip is essential.
When swimming, the body stirs up the water wave will often flush the water into the nostril, the occurrence chokes the water, the cough.
Nose clip can play the main mouth inspiratory, but not the role of nasal inhalation, to prevent water into the nostrils, to avoid choking water.
Experts advise beginners to use the nose clip, while those who have learned to swim should gradually remove the nose clip and consciously inhale through their mouth.
Besides, the nose clip is mainly suitable for the practice of turning and water aerobics dancers to use.
At present, the use of more nose clip, nose clip rod most of the PC material with good resilience.
The best nose clip pads are made of super-soft silicone and are comfortable, strong and durable.
Top 5 Nose Clips For Swimming 2020
- Lightweight and waterproof competition nose clip has a secure and comfortable fit
- 10 packs with 10 different colors super value pack for family and friends.
- SOFT MATERAIL: The swim nose clips are mainly made of premium soft silicone and PC frame, they are all use safe, non-toxic and allergy-free high-grade silicone. It's not only more eco-friendly and more comfortable, but also very durable, flexible and friendly to the skin. Having comfortable and effective nose clips will help you more enjoy your swimming time.
- 6 Sets of multi-color swimming nose clips for family friend,never be confused
- Anatomic design fits most noses comfortably and keeps water out.
Last update on 2020-07-02 at 00:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to wear a nose clip for swimming
Swimming is a popular form of exercise, and the nose clip is worn to prevent novices from choking in the water.
The clip is simply placed on the nose, so that the water does not enter the nostrils, wearing a nose clip is very simple, a matter of seconds, nose clip style and variety is not many, let’s take a look at how to choose and wear it!
1. There are about two kinds of nose clips.
One is connected with the nose clip and rope, with the help of the rope, nose clip is not easy to slip and lose.
The other is a simple nose clip that many people often use, without a rope. After wearing it, it is also very strong, and generally won’t fall,
we can choose according to our preferences and needs.
2. You’d better wash your face before putting on nose clips.
In particular, the sides of the nose wing are the most prone to oil production, and greasy, nose clips are very difficult to wear strong, always slip,
if you wash your face, the nose clip will stay there.
When washing a face, choose the kind of cleanser that is fresh and refreshing, that is very dry after washing.
3. After washing your face, pick up the nose clip and gently pull it apart with the thumb and forefinger of both hands.
When you break it, you can stop when it reaches the size of your nose bridge,
the angle that breaks off commonly does not exceed 60 degrees, force too big meeting breaks nose clip, or be the elasticity that affects nose clip.
4. After the nose clip is opened, do not clip it directly to the nose wing. Place the nose clip on the bridge of the nose first.
Then gently use your hand to pull the nose clip down smoothly and evenly, all the way to the right place on both sides of the nose.
Feel whether comfortable, uncomfortable words adjust, until comfortable, so the nose clip on.
5. After you feel comfortable, you can close your mouth and inhale through your nose.
If there’s no air coming out or in, it’s strong.
If it’s a nose clip with a string, don’t forget to hang it around your neck to keep it from falling off.
6. The nose clip deforms the nose alar.
The beginner phase can be used as an aid, and if you are a veteran swimmer, try to remove the nose clip.
If you must wear it, don’t wear it for too long.
Take it off every hour or two to rest your nose and try not to damage it.