Besides being able to fly like a bird, many people fantasize about swimming like a dolphin.
So humans have developed swimming fins.
The design of the swimming fin was inspired by the Dolphin’s Tail Fin, which looks like a Dolphin’s tail fin and allows divers to swim like dolphins.
It consists mainly of two parts: self-locking Shoes and tail fins. The streamlined design accelerates more area than the flippers and allows you to swim faster.
Top 5 Swim Fins Reviews of 2020
- LONG BLADE DESIGN FOR ELONGATED KICK: Provides greater resistance in the water for maximum forward propulsion while improving swimming technique by teaching swimmers to kick from their hips and not their knees
- Rubber swim fins ideal for swimming laps or snorkeling
- Wide Application for All Ages: Our snorkel fins is suitable for kids, adults and beginners to swim, snorkel, train and dive. Tempered length blade is good for long-time using and don't feel tired.
- Soft silicone short blade training fins help you develop a stronger, faster flutter kick.Super-soft silicone foot pocket provides extended comfort and secure fit
- Adjustable Open Heel Design, Good for Sharing - The open-heel design means each fin can accommodate a wider range of sizes, so family members or friends can share equipment more easily. The best parts is the filter pads inside the fins can keep fins in shape when store it.
Last update on 2021-02-17 at 22:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API