Besides being able to fly like a bird, many people fantasize about swimming like a dolphin.
So humans have developed swimming fins.
The design of the swimming fin was inspired by the Dolphin’s Tail Fin, which looks like a Dolphin’s tail fin and allows divers to swim like dolphins.
It consists mainly of two parts: self-locking Shoes and tail fins. The streamlined design accelerates more area than the flippers and allows you to swim faster.
Top 5 Swim Fins Reviews
- LONG BLADE DESIGN FOR ELONGATED KICK: Provides greater resistance in the water for maximum forward propulsion while improving swimming technique by teaching swimmers to kick from their hips and not their knees
- Rubber swim fins ideal for swimming laps or snorkeling
- 【Easier to Kick and Less Fatigue】Short fins are best for most snorkelers becasue they’re easier on your leg muscles. You don’t need as much power with each stroke, and each stroke will be shorter relative to using longer fins. Even though short fins generate less thrust, speed shouldn’t be a top priority for most snorkelers. You`ll be chilling at the surface most of the time, not swimming long distances through strong currents.
- BLADE ANGLE: Fin blade aligns with the natural angle of the foot, promoting a proper kick
- CAPAS swim fins is design for swimming training, to build leg strength, added speed and endurance.
Last update on 2021-07-20 at 23:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API